What is the ACP?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a U.S. government program run by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices like a laptop or tablet.
Who is eligible?
- You, your child or dependent participate in the certain government assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid WIC, or other programs
- You, your child or dependent already receive a Lifeline benefit
- You receive a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- You’re eligible based on your household income
You Could Receive
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- A low cost service plan that may be fully covered through the ACP*
See if You Qualify for the Program
Eligible households can get RTC internet and save through the ACP. The benefit will appear as a credit for the duration of the program.
See if You Qualify
Fill out the National Verifier Application. The NV will send you an Application ID and confirm your approval status.
Select Service Plan
Once you have been approved, click the link below to search for packages at your address.
When ready to sign up for services, call us and provide your USAC ID (Application ID) for the credit.